Sunday, July 5, 2015

WHENEVER, WHEREVER







Top- Top 10 | Shorts- Korea | Shoes- Korea | Sunglasses- Korea

I've been playing around with Photoshop lately (these two days) and although I am still rough around the edges (literally), it has been fun. That is also a little sneakpeek as to what my future social media accounts hold! Not that soon though, so don't jump at me yet. Yet.

Of course every single thing I am wearing is from Seoul (sorry). After days of shopping and going back to shops twice (thrice in some cases), I've concluded that they all sell very similar things. But I was so happy to have found these pair of shorts. I found a similar pair on Asos a few months ago, but never bought it, and now they don't sell it anymore. When I saw these, my eyes widened and it was love at first sight. Which is why I bought three. Black, white, blue. Be assured that I have zero regrets because they were less than 200HKD each. Bless the sweatshops' soul (oh god i'm joking i really hope these weren't made in sweatshops or korean sweatshops).

This summer has been nothing short of hectic- fun hectic. Endless travelling and lunches with friends, more importantly, sitting at my computer doing what I do best.. absolutely nothing. Somehow, I am still sleep deprived and tired all the time. I need to stay inside more. That's not something you hear very often! I've truly been having the time of my life though. I am happy 99% of the time (that is no exaggeration) and although I am still awaiting my results (one more day!!!!!!), I am, as my grad book says, as happy as a bird with a french fry.

Check out my where I've been on Youtube!


May you be content, my friend.