Sunday, May 24, 2015

DO I WANNA KNOW?









Top- Singapore | Jacket- H&M | Shorts- H&M | Shoes- Muji

I forgot how easy it was to wear a button-down shirt as a jacket. The most summer appropriate jacket you can wear and doubles as a shirt? (or the other way around..) You can get a similar shirt on ZALORA. 



I am aware that it is a mens shirt, but I've come to realise that sometimes the best things in life are for men (queue slight snarky comment on the patriarchy and our male-dominated society). ZALORA also now carries Esprit, which if you don't know, is known (by me) for their high quality. For the quality, the prices are very reasonable, so if you're interested, go check it out!

My IB exams are officially over and summer has arrived!
I will say that I definitely could have studied more and done better, but in my own capability, I did the best I could. I'm not going to sit here and mourn because I physically cannot. These four months are going to be the most free I will ever be, and I am going to cherish every single moment and make sure I don't waste any of it sitting at my computer watching dubsmash and cat videos while my cat climbs on me.
Did you think I was joking.

I'll be posting daily/weekly vlogs on my channel so if ya wanna, do subscribe!
First and latest video here: