Thursday, February 5, 2015

Recent Updates

I love doing posts like these about what has been happening in my life recently. Specifically this one because it is a reminder to me of all the wonderful things that happen in my life and I am so incredibly blessed.


I met IAmKarenO!
She's such a cutie and her hair is ultimate hair goals. Four months until my hair changes!!! The excitement is unreal. 




I attended my first ever fashion show at Hong Kong Fashion Week. This was the Shanghai Tang closing show and I always admire the mix of modern and traditional Chinese clothes. The experience was phenomenal. It was 20 minutes long, which surprised me because I thought they were longer. I loved watching the way the models walked and the new collection of clothes. It only strengthened my desire to design clothes, and I don't see that as a bad thing!


In addition to a wonderful show, I was wearing, as the caption says, "head-to-toe Alexander McQueen and Valentino rockstud shoes". I felt so expensive (which I was) and the classiest ever. I wasn't wearing makeup, but I felt like a million dollars anyway.
Thank you so much to Lifestyle Asia for featuring me on their 10 Best Dressed at Hong Kong Fashion Week 2015 list! It was such an honour. 
Special thank you to BCHK as always.




My mock exams ended! Let us rejoice and welcome my final exams in May. 
I spent two whole days with my friend where we took two classes at Epic MMA, adopted food babies, made almond butter and banana bread and discussed the beauty that is Kim Soo Hyun.




I ran a 10KM race for the first time! I honestly think that this is the first time I've ran more than 5KM continuously. The feeling of accomplishment afterwards is so worth the pain. This race only reinforced my "fitness is pain" point from my previous post. This took so much mental self-reassurance and encouragement, and of course, physical stamina. If my estimations are correct, I walked ~2KM of the 10, and I think that's pretty good! I'm proud of me, and I've accomplished something great!





I went to Tokyo for the weekend and of course, I had a great time. How could you not, when in Japan? Most importantly the food and convenient stores are everything you need in life, and if you don't go to Japan for the food, sorry, you're really doing something wrong.


I am thankful for everything and everyone!