Saturday, June 14, 2014

Taiwan For The Weekend




Shilin Night Market



Soya beancurd in a cup with tapioca pearls YES



Uh oh




Look at how big those sausages are compared to my cup and hand


We passed a cat shop and we wanted them ALL



Moar food


Yehliu






Paragliding!


Watch the video for the whole paragliding experience!


Shifen


Top- H&M// Shorts- Instagram// Shoes- Nike// Snapback- New Era


This was kind of a last minute trip.
I ate many.
Many food.

The pictures are quite self explanatory, I think!

We hired a taxi to take us around for the day and it was great. He was very nice.
He bought us fruits and Taiwanese food to try and answered all questions we had about Taiwan.
If you want to go around Taiwan for a day, a few days, a week, whatever floats your boat, you should definitely rent a taxi, or if you have 7 people I think you can rent a van.

ANYWAYS it was great and Taiwan is great.

Shopping in Shilin Market was really good too. I wouldn't say that it was REALLY cheap, but it was reasonably priced. Most of the things. I will be showing you what I got from there in my Cumulative Haul Part 2! But in the mean time, you can go check out Part 1 :)


BYEEEEEEEEEE!