Sunday, April 6, 2014

R-I-I-IP










Top- Forever 21// Jacket- Zara// Skirt- Mongkok// Tights- Mongkok// Shoes- Pull & Bear

GUESS WHAT
It's been a bit cool these couple of days.
BA BAM cool weather OUTFIT.
I'm going to admit that this skirt (actually a skort) is kind of weird. It's kind of short and tight around the top, and it makes my hips look huge?? I have no idea.
Okay my leopard print top is kind of weird too because it's static-y.
It's sort of bat-winged and is slightly cropped (or it might have shrunk in the wash, i'm not sure).
The overall look is slightly strange but I'm just gonna go with it.
Like I'm going with the skirt.
My favourite part of this outfit are my tights because they rad.
Sadly, the bottoms have holes.
TIP (that I heard from MeghanRosette): Spray your tights with hair spray when you first get it, and the chances of getting holes and tears will lessen!

~~~~~Procrastinating from doing the EE~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
MURRMURRMURRMURR
I DON'T WANT TO DO