Saturday, March 8, 2014

SUPER(WO)MAN















Top- Forever 21// Vest- Forever 21// Jeans- Abercrombie & Fitch// Jacket- Zara Men// Shoes- Taobao

This is my first post in a very long while. Apologies!
Today was about 13C here and that is not okay. It's March and I do not want to be freezing when I get out of bed.
Layers are needed to brave the cold. And layering we have here!
Long sleeved crop top which does leave my tummy feeling a bit cold at times, but that's what the coat is for.
I wouldn't say that my denim vest gives me a lot of extra warmth, but I'm going to pretend it does. It does block a bit more wind though.
My thick coat is fur lines all the way through which is very nice, except it is not as windproof as it looks. Disappointment. Still warm though!
These jeans are new (wow haha what a suuuurrrprise).
I actually only have skinny jeans from Abercrombie (i am such a rich bitch ha ha) because they have the most comfortable and most fitting ones.
I love these shoes so much, but they are one (or two) sizes too small which is really sad. I'm trying to expand them by wearing two pairs of socks and just wearing them at home, but I took them off after a while because I could not feel my toes at all. Right now they're just being stuffed with socks.
Please expand so I can wear you properly.

P.S. I didn't actually go out today, I just shot these at home. You were fooled. Still appropriate for today's weather though! The fog is crazy at the moment.

P.P.S.
Have you seen Issue Two of my magazine BRAVE yet???