Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You CAN Pull It Off!

People always say to me, "Only you can pull this off".
I'm here to prove you wrong.

ANYONE can pull ANYTHING off.
Just because I have quirky style and am willing to try anything, people see me as the type of person to wear weird things, and I do.
But no, I am not the only one that can pull it off, you can too.
Nothing is limiting you. 
Except your size of course, find one that fits and strut it!
Don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone and try new things. You never know what you might find, and you never know what you might like or enjoy. 
Life is about taking chances, so take a chance with your clothing choice, take a chance with your sport choice, take a chance with food choice!
Fashion should be objective and not subjective.
Be brave.
No one is stopping you.