Saturday, February 22, 2014

WARM MUSTARD




Coat- Zara// Pants- H&M// Boots- Dr Martens

Not exactly the most fun post because these were taken post-dinner.
This outfit only looks somewhat more formal because of my coat.
I actually wore this to a barbecue and ehhh perhaps overdressed... but well.. dressed..?
 Mustard coat is actually mama's and I only discovered it recently so I decided to give it a go and I like very much.
I wore a grey sweater and tank top under for warmth, but still was not warm enough. Hong Kong weather is just, I don't know.
These pants are one of my favourite pants. I was very sad when I fell a couple of months back and ripped it. It's only a little rip which is good, but it also looks kind of intended, also good. The colour of it looks a bit off in the photos. It is actually a dark maroon-red colour with a nice idon'tknowwhatit'scalled pattern. For me, it's high-waisted because my hips are so big and therefore the thing cannot close properly there. I'm not complaining though, I like it being high-waisted!
If you've seen my magazine or have been following my posts for a while, you'll know that sometimes (most of the time) I like balance in my outfits. Or in my life. Both.
So to make my coat seem less formal, I wore my booooots and added my ear cuff from Sports Girl.
Because my boots are a bit too big for me, wearing fuzzy socks with them are the best in the winter.

OKAY I'm done, my previous post was an update post, so if you want to know what's new, go look!!
Adios