Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ways Blogging Has Helped Me


  1. I no longer care about other people's negative opinion about me
  2. I am not afraid to be myself (sweeggggg)
  3. I am able to be comfortable in my own skin (in a way also a bad thing i guess because i just eat shit and don't exercise anymore ops)
  4. I can express my feelings very poetically 
  5. It makes me happy and I like laughing at my own photos (stop judging me)
  6. My hips DON'T LIE and I've come to embrace my big hips
  7. I think of ways that I can help the world with my writing
  8. I (slowly) am getting better with the tripod (i still hate you though bye)
  9. I've learnt that people are willing to accept weird
  10. I talk like I write (in my outfit posts not poems i don't talk in poetry) and people find me funny and that makes me happy
  11. Simply getting views makes me happy because I know people are looking at my stuff, and I don't care if you're bashing me behind my back either
I am an extremely spontaneous person and I started this blog on the 25th of May 2012 (my blog says May 2007 i'm not sure why). I've had many blogs in the past that I wish not to talk about because thinking about it makes me cringe. But then again, I wish they were still around because really I don't remember half the things I did last week, let alone six years ago. I'm happy I made this blog because I get to share everything here (except my deepest darkest secrets sorry) and this is literally every way in which I express my emotions. Besides my tumblr. This isn't even my one year or two year anniversary but it doesn't matter. Making this blog was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's like my two (three?) loves made a baby. I'd really like to thank everyone that has supported my blog since the start, and thank you to everyone at school especially my year for being so nice about it, and to all my Facebook friends for.. not saying anything! I mean it in the best way possible.

If you want to know more about me you can ask me questions here. I don't bite except sometimes all the time.