Friday, January 31, 2014

ORANGE YOU GLAD IT'S OVER?













Top- Forever 21// Skirt- H&M// Shoes- Marks & Spencer

Am I like this every day?
That is questionable.
Yes.
Photos taken by the wonderful Donaldmanny.
If you know me, you'll know that I've been really really prone to cold this winter/autumn. It's been getting warmer here, but the mornings and nights are still cold, which makes it extremely hard to dress and not freeze in the mornings and not burn in the afternoon.
If you've seen my previous post where I wear this top, you'll know that I don't particularly like this top because of how short it is. 
I tried to compromise by wearing my neon orange skirt high-waisted, but still, short. I don't wear this skirt often actually, but it is nice. Like I said, I am incredibly prone to cold, so leggings are a necessity. I also needed them for my performance that night so.
Yes, I am EXTREMELY glad it is over. This performance has taken so much time, and so much of my time, I am so, so glad it is over and that everyone who came to watch enjoyed it (thank you for coming!).

P.S. I'm going to Dolomites today, get ready for lots of photos and hopefully videos too!