Thursday, January 9, 2014

MODEL MATERIAL






WOW LOOK AT MY THIGH GAP I AM SO SKINNY WOW THIGH GAPS ARE SUCH A GREAT WAY TO DETERMINE SOMEONES WEIGHT WOW WOW THIGH GAP I HAVE A THIGH GAP WOW WOW THIGH GAPS ARE SO IMPORTANT OMG I HAVE A THIGH GAP I CAN BE TUMBLR FAMOUS NOW WOW THIGH GAPS ARE SO COOL
(don't know if you noticed.. was being SUBTLY sarcastic)













Turtleneck- H&M// Jacket- Thrift (Old Navy)// Leggings- Stradivarius// Boots- Cotton On// Socks- I.T

It was quite cold today (for me at least) so I put three layers on. I have a heat tank under my turtleneck from Uniqlo. Honestly I don't feel like it works, it just serves as an extra layer for me.
My photos correspond to my post title.
I actually really like this outfit and it's so comfy although my turtleneck got a bit itchy towards the end of the day. I'm sensitive. Like I said, I'm wearing three layers. Did I still freeze? Indeed.
My turtleneck I got recently (or last year hurrhurr) from H&M when they were on sale. $70HKD whew whew. I also decided to wear socks with my heel boots today because cold and they usually make my feet hurt a bit. Today non!
Yas I like my strawberry socks.
YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS
I sometimes do my hair like this because I have semi-bangs that I cut myself ha ha. I used to do it because it looks nice but now I do it to get mah hur out of my face. And because it looks nice.
I am actually quite happy with how my photos turned out today because I took them myself and some with a tripod. It's hard work (for people who don't know what it's like, you really have no idea).
I have nothing else to say about this outfit besides the fact that I like it a lot.
Peace out, girl scouts.