Friday, January 17, 2014

CHECK ME OUT

















Shirt (it's actually meant to be a dress)- Taobao// Leggings- Cotton On// Jacket- Uniqlo// Scarf- Nepal

The title is a pun.
Photos taken by Emma because life.
So my Taobao package arrived a few weeks back and I've been holding off wearing all the clothes all in one go because new clothes am i right.
This 'shirt' is actually meant to be a dress, but because of my height (fun fact i am ~176cm tall) it is a shirt. One of my new favourite shirts! I'm really into these type of 'dresses' now and the frilly cuffs are pretty cool. 
I wore a tank top inside and a furry jacket because it's quite cold in HK at the moment.. For me.
I call these my dolphin leggings because they're shiny and weird. I got them last year (or two years ago? who knows. time is weird.) and at first people kept saying they were weird or cool (mostly weird) but now everyone likes them and I'm just like fyeah get out I was totally in on this first. I don't actually do that but you get my drift.
I'm not going to apologise for the intense weirdness of these photos because "this is real, this is me". And also, today Ankie said to me that it's nice to see my photos because they're different from all the other fashion bloggers who have the same model-esque face/pose/body so yknow U-NEEK (unique just in case you didn't get that). Not that I was thinking about not posting them but I mean sometimes I'm like ach wish I had more professional photos. 
I AM NOT UNGRATEFUL I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE OK THANK YOU.

PS. Ankie says I should have a Facebook page. Should I? Or should I wait until I've reached.. a higher level of popularity idk.