Monday, January 13, 2014

BLUE'S CLUES












Top- Topshop (ha ha)// Skirt- H&M// Jacket- Bauhaus

Ola Amigos
I did not edit any of the photos at all. Ops. 
This is what I wore to a dinner buffet the other day which I can tell you was not that great of an idea. First of all I got cold at night. But the most obviously stupid reason- it was a BUFFET and I was wearing a PENCIL SKIRT. 
"Yes my food baby is now four months old."
Other than that I really liked this combo because it wasn't that cold that day. Another thing about pencil skirts though, especially ones that are knee-length- they restrict movement.
Please excuse the really bad skin and excessive amount of cat hair. If you have cats you'll know what it's like.
I wore my super casual but super comfy Sperry Top-Siders because I didn't want to look too formal.
NEW FIND: ZALORA is now selling RIVER ISLAND on their website!! (wow much cool) They also have cash on delivery so you don't have to pay in advance (more cool). Here are some items I found that are the SHABAM:
From left to right: