Saturday, December 28, 2013

CATMAS MEOW MEOW MEOW



















Inner Shirt- Bershka// Outer Shirt- H&M// Jeans- Abercrombie & Fitch

Clearly I don't edit very well, nor do I do the whole taking photos myself thing very well. But I want you to know that I tried really hard. Maybe not with the editing, but I tried somewhat hard.
This was my outfit for Christmas at home with the fam. Not very special, I must admit.
I very much like the inner shirt, outer shirt trend that comes along during fall/winter. Another layer for warmth and I am so into anything that keeps me warm and doesn't make me a snowman. Sidestep: I really hate it when foreigners can wear nothing and I look like a snowman.
I like basically all things leather/fake leather. The leather shoulder pads mini trend was a happy time for me. Honestly not sure if that trend is still up there or not, but I mean leather.
Hope you all had a wonderful and fun Christmas! If you don't have cats, I hope you got one for Christmas.