Friday, August 23, 2013

SSSSSSNAP!





















Dress- Urban Outfitters// Shoes- H&M// Sunglasses- Rubi

Paris day two.
As you can see, we went around to pretty much all the landmarks, thanks to the hop on hop off buses!
I have learnt that when going on holiday, and you want to see all the sights, those buses are the best because they take you everywhere and have those earphone tours.
It was really hot in Paris too. Europe is so hot.
Did I mention that it was my first time in Paris/France?
Preeeeetyy cool.
That's kind of it. Sorry I don't have much to say about the sights and cathedrals and the Eiffel and stuff like that, I don't really know what to say..
I'm not really that into sightseeing and things like that, I mean, I just see them, and I'm like oh okay, and then I leave. I think that's kind of a teenager thing, not knowing how to appreciate sights yet.
But I hope you enjoy my photos nonetheless!

**
Third day of school, second day of classes!
I quite enjoy my classes so far, English especially because we're learning about languages and things like that. We've started getting quite a bit of homework already, not surprisingly.
If you want to know more in depth information and details you can go to my IB blog that I am currently still setting up!