Sunday, August 25, 2013

OSC Pre IB Summer Program






















The last two weeks of my summer holiday were spent at summer school in Oxford.
It was a pre IB course and I did actually learn quite a bit from it. And I had loads of fun, and met lots of awesome people from all over the world.
If you want to know more about OSC, click here.
I don't really know how to go into detail about those two weeks, but I can say that I enjoyed it thoroughly, and even though I went alone and was scared I wouldn't make friends, I was proved very wrong. Not only that but people were very social and it wasn't at all hard to get to know people. I can tell you that there are a lot, a lot of smokers though.
It was a really fun two weeks. Definitely go check out their website though! They've got lots of IB courses and IB revision guides etc.
This also marks the end of my Summer 2013 series.
Goodbye Summer 2013! You've been too good :)