Sunday, August 18, 2013

BLACK OR NOTHING








Top- Cotton On// Shorts- Lefties// Shoes- Pull and Bear// Sunglasses- Rubi

Surprise surprise! I'm posting so much!
It's basically because I have nothing to do at night so I just sit at my computer, edit and compile my photos and write some short, random ass description about the day.
This was in Barcelona and we spend most of the day at the Gaudi Park. Don't know the official name.
Nothing really special.. But the Sangria de Cava at this particular restaurant.. I also do not know the name.. (forgive me) but the sangria was freaking amazing and that's all I can say. The food was good too. So like everything was good. If you ever go to Barcelona and you happen to know the restaurant I'm talking about (lol) you should go.
My black crop top was not originally cropped. But I cut it. So now it's cropped. Obviously.
That's all for today!
Follow me on instagram for more daily life things and outfit of the day photos! Most that are not made into actual outfit blog posts because I can't work with my tripod and I don't have anyone to take photos for me... (well my parents but its awkward k)
**THE RESTAURANT'S NAME IS COSTA GALLEGA MONCHO'S
***side note
I can't reply to comments that people post on my blog posts, does anyone know why?