Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer 2013: San Francisco Day 1

As I said in my last post, I went on a short trip to San Francisco and I got back this morning. No jetlag so far!

It was twelve hours there and thirteen hours back. Extremely long flights but I don't mind really, unless my monthly bestie comes to visit me, in which case, bestie did this time.
China Town








Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf

The Fudge House, best store ever. Aka, here-comes-diabetes.




 (just pretend you don't see the shadows of hair in the photo)
Golden Gate Bridge


Momma and I


I spent two days in San Francisco. Day one was sightseeing, day two was shopping, of course.

These were all taken with my nice camera, even though I'm not particularly fond of these, but still, photos are memories and memories are worth keeping.

I really did not expect SF to be as cold as it was. I was watching the weather report and it was actually the coldest area. It was mostly the wind that was so chilling. Nonetheless sightseeing was very fun, and I may have also caught a cold from it.

Jacket- Zara// Shirt- H&M// Shorts- Primark// Shoes- Marks & Spencer// Earrings- Forever 21