Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Goodbye IGCSEs

Exams are over! FINALLY.
Over the past month or so of exams, I took pictures of some of my outfits and decided to put them up here!
(apologies for bad quality photos, all taken with my phone, as you can see..)

From Left to Right: 
1. Top- H&M// Shorts- Topshop// Shoes- Toms
2. Top- Bershka// Skirt- H&M// Shoes- DSW
3. Top- H&M// Skirt-H&M
4. Dress- Bershka
5. Shirt- Aeropostale// Jeans- Bershka

From Left to Right:
1. Top- Forever 21// Shorts- Abercrombie and Fitch
2. Top- Bershka// Shorts- Boutique// Shoes-H&M
3. Top- H&M// Skirt- Cotton On
4. Top- H&M// Skirt- H&M
5. Top- Forever 21// Skirt- Cotton On
6. Top- Aeropostale// Shorts- Pacsun// Shoes- Pull and Bear

Well that's it! More posts to come, don't worry, don't worry :)
And also, tell me what sort of posts you like to see, my blog is sort of a mix of a whole bunch of things so YEAH OK BYE!