Friday, February 15, 2013

Singapore CNY Photo Diary 2013

Favourite photo of all the photos that I have EVER taken. No joke.


Cactus impersonation.



Happy Chinese New Year!



Island Creamery. Reverso- best ice cream ever!!

My uncle and I. I am the derp queen, no doubt.

Yay, cutest cousin ever!

Midnight Valentine's Day baking.

So this is my trip to Singapore! As you can see, it was quite eventful.
Rainiest CNY ever. But I mean, whatever, good food, lovely people, wondrous shopping, what else do I need?
I was out with my cousin in Orchard one day, and I saw Linnie from Garfunkel At Midnight.
I was going to go up and say hi, then I thought, what if she doesn't recognise me, or doesn't know who I am, or or or- Yeah I didn't go say hi. 
Which was silly of me. Because she seems like a lovely person!
There's always next time..... I guess. 
Just got back to HK today, weather was quite nice!
I have so many outfit posts that I'd like to post, but seriously, my tripod and I just don't get along very well, and I'm lazy. So there you go.
Soon. Hopefully. :)
Anyways, Happy (late) Valentine's Day!

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-7