Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer 2012: Day 5- Chill Day

Woke up at about 11, lazed around in bed for an hour, tried to pair something with my flowery jeans for an hour, tried to pair shoes with my outfit for half an hour. Basically it took me like three hours to get ready for no reason at all, just because I can. Had lunch at KFC, for the first time in who knows how long, visited my dad, went to Starbucks. Don't ever get the cream based fraps, it's horrible. Don't bother getting the banana bread either. Shopped around Tsing Yi, got a pretty bag! Plan to do more shopping soon, need to get some basic tshirts. Remember I said I was planning to go running today, yeah didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow. If I'm lucky and wake up early. I plan to rearrange my photos and redo my walls tomorrow though. Though looking at them now.. Do they really need to be reorganized? Went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner, didn't eat that much honestly. Or maybe I did, I just didn't notice since I was so engrossed in reading The Hunger Games which, I assure you, I will finish tonight or else I will be dissatisfied. Seriously. I just spent an hour trying to take a picture of my outfit which didn't work out at all, and never does in these conditions, aka my tiny room. I tried my best and this is the result.


Shirt from Aeropostale//Jeans from Primark//Shoes from H&M//Earrings from Boutique//Bracelet from Boutique//Sunglasses from Boutique